A longstanding tradition among Native Americans and healers, White Sage, also known as ‘Salvia Apiana’ is found predominantly in high desert ecosystems such as Mountain West and California. It is widely used as part of smudging and cleansing rituals to eliminate negative energies and raise the vibrations of your space.
Keep the good energy flowing by purifying your surroundings and connecting deeply with the restorative and healing properties of our 100% natural White sage masala incense sticks.
- Usage: Place in any convenient location away from sources of inflammation. Place the lit incense stick in the incense holder.
- Gifting: Combined with a brass inlaid sesame wooden incense stick holder, it makes for a unique gifting concept. Incense holder to be bought separately.
- Storage: Store away from inflammable areas.
- Contains: 12 packets (15g) in a box
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8 x 22cm
- Weight: 180g
- Burning time: 35-45 minutes